Thursday, 9 February 2012

A regal store opening !

Great news to share today I am going to be demonstrating a range of products from Kanban at the opening of the Craft Palace. A new Craft store within Osbornes in Sheldon, Birmingham, there will be some super discounts alongside a number of other demonstrators. I am so looking forward the opportunity to catch up with friends and meet new crafters a like. If the last time I attended an Osbornes event was anything to go by, then a good crafty time will be had by all. So if you are looking for a crafty day out  during this cold snap then why not stop by and join us at this super crafty celebration.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendie,
    Unfortunately, for me, I'm in West Yorkshire, so I won't be able to attend. I hope all goes well and you enjoy a really successful day...which I'm sure you will. Your demo's are always so inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendie
    I enjoyed meeting you at the Craft Palace opening and many thanks for the numerous tips and crafting advice you shared. I hope the rest of your day was as successful as the couple of hours I witnessed!

    ReplyDelete