Sunday, 5 February 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my crafty world and for so many it's a case of about time too Wend! I personally have gained so much inspiration and thoroughly enjoyed blog hops but never really ventured into developing my own. I guess I have always worried about how I can keep it up to date when I so often work bizarre hours and from a range of locations. However, this year I promised myself that I would have a go and do my up most to maintain regular postings sharing close ups of projects created for shows, a variety of ideas and a few tips for good measure!

 Chelsea Buns with  a few naughty additions , yummy!
So in honour of my first post I thought I would share my first creation with my new creative acquisition my Kenwood. So I have baked some cakes ready for afternoon tea to mark the occasion , it has been a while since I have baked and boy did I enjoy it! There are times when you need to be creative in different ways and the bad weather was the perfect excuse for a bake off! What  creative projects have you been working on today?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendie...welcome to blog land!! Your cakes look yummy, it's such a pity that we don't have virtual tasting.
    I will be popping by regularly, as I love your style of paper crafting x

    ReplyDelete