Sunday, 8 July 2012

Thank you never seems to thank enough!

Morning all,

Thank you for all you kind enquiries and messages over the last few months. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response your kindness, warmth and support never ceases to amaze me!

Thank you seems so inadequate but it is truly heartfelt and sent with love. Over the past nine years I have had the privilege of meeting so many crafters, designers and professionals in the industry that have inspired me ( so lucky). Due to circumstances and changes beyond my control I will no longer be crafting with you on a regular basis. However, I will still continue to write the card expert articles so please do send in your questions and will still design for pleasure. I will of course be firmly reestablishing my crafty hobbies and posting my escapades as a fellow crafter, especially as it appears we may not be blessed with a very bright summer!  Do we need an excuse to craft?
Once again may I take this opportunity to thank you all for your consistent support and crafty inspiration. Happy Crafting!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know, Wendie. I had missed you on Create and Craft, but just thought you may be taking a break for a little while. You will certainly be missed by me. Wishing you all the best for the future, what ever you do, and where ever the path of life takes you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had missed you and hope you are back with us somewhere soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear from you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Vee xx
    PS your word verification is On Wendie xxxx

    ReplyDelete